Efficiency Focused Solutions LLC.
Huntington Beach, California: 2018-Present
Business Process Improvement Consultants
Actively assist domestic and international clients in evaluating, planning, and executing process improvement initiatives. Offering a uniquely
versed background in technology, financial, sales and broader business processes, providing guidance for achieving realistic benchmarks and goals.
Lead development and deployment of mission critical solutions that achieve C-suite and board level requirements.
- Lead a wide ranging number of customer initiatives aimed at improving sales, marketing, customer service, financials, and data analytics
- Consulted on and lead the development of an AI based voice and text capable customer service engine, reducing agent resource requirements by 75%
Los Angeles, California: 2016-2018
Technology focused Value Chain Integrator
Director of Solutions
Led the creation of technology based solutions, integrating them into existing customer systems in a quick and efficient manner.
Focused on leveraging current investments and resources to reduce the time and effort required to implement. Spearheaded new
marketing initiatives, material, and content creation during company transition.
- Planned strategic direction for transitioning from a boutique contract software development house to a product based enterprise.
- Directed full product lifecycle and customer implementations of CMX: a warehouse execution and automation solution for food and beverage exporters.
CJK International LLC.
Phoenix, Arizona: 2009-2015 & Niles, Ohio: 2003-2005
Technology solutions provider
Provide authoritative solutions in software, mobility hardware and mobile process automation sector. Cooperated with a network of partners to supply industry changing solutions
based on the latest productivity-enhancing technologies, which create value for customers as the market expands for business beyond the four walls. Plan, direct, and coordinate
the operations of company resources. Formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials. Evaluate and strategically
implement leading-edge technologies, assessing internal needs and matching hardware/software with desired result. Liaise across multiple internal departments and meet with stake-holders
to ensure user acceptance and customer satisfaction.
- Created and marketed SaaS based inventory and Warehouse management application ducotrax.com with mobile app available on the Android Marketplace.
- Developed custom CRM for largest US independent distributor within HerbaLife. Managed 15K users, 2K+ concurrent connections, and Millions of Customer records.
- Directed development of suitepay.com merchant processing gateways - directly connecting merchants with VISA/MC/AMEX network. (PCI/DSS v2.0 Level 1 compliant)
- Established and maintained key employee, customer, vendor and partner relationships. Navigated all aspects of the start-up from inception through exit.
AMERICAN BARCODE & RFID
Phoenix, Arizona: 2006-2009
Regional VAR of AIDC equipment, software and solutions
Lead Systems Application Analyst
Direct the development, redesign and improvement of mission-critical applications. Supervise in-house team in gathering and analyzing data, testing applications & systems,
and making performance enhancements. Manage technology projects, from sales support through development and end user support of completed applications.
- Developed and implemented mobile software used by all delivery drivers for regional parcel carrier OnTrac that increased cellular data efficiency 30%.
- Spearheaded hosted solutions for customer data and applications, thereby gaining a 25% increase in internal solutions revenue.
MERCER GLOBAL ADVISORS
Scottsdale, Arizona: 2005-2006
National consulting and dental practice advisory firm
Project Lead / Developer
Led multiple, internal technology projects to enhance productivity and systems efficiency. Managed all aspects of a distributed standalone application, gathering requirements,
producing documentation and establishing vendor relationships for a successful system migration. Implemented and maintained VoIP phone system.
- Project managed the transfer of 500,000 records from multiple, antiquated platforms into a new ERP system, leading software customization, system configuration,
testing, and user training to complete the project under budget and within deadline.
- Led system development of a customer-centric support application that was distributed across the country and housed data about clients (dentists), their practice
and was utilized by over 100 consultants to measure business improvements.